Everyone would like to find the best broker. Finding a good Forex broker for your Forex Currency Trading is a Must if you want to earn money. You want to concentrate all of your energy in trading and doing Forex research instead of worrying about fake Forex systems or whether your Forex broker is cheating you. I have done a research to make your job a little easier.
Few things to consider when doing your Forex Broker research. Be sure that the broker has a physical contact address and a phone number. Check this elements directly before sending any money.
- Whether the broker is registered with financial regulating authorities. Check to see if they are registeredd with National Futures Association (NFA) or Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) if they are based in the US. If the Forex Broker is based in the UK, check to see if they are registered with Financial Service Authority (FSA).
- Whether the Forex broker is Dealing Desk or Non-Dealing Desk Broker.
- Does the Broker offer fixed or non-fixed spreads
- What are the typical spreads in a typical trading environment
- What leverage does the Forex Broker give you?
- Does the broker offer any premium services such as Charts, Trading Systems, News Feed and Market Commentary. If they do this, check the rules and conditions may apply.